- Violence 'normalized'
- Marx on directly social labor
- Hazel Johnson, environmental justice and freedom fighter
- N.Y. Times twisting science for sexism
- The Arab Spring
- Urgent call from Whittier Parents Committee: Help needed tonight!
- Occupy Movement faces racism
- Some cuts don't heal
- Sudan’s Arab Spring
Monthly Archives: July 2010
This blog unabashedly takes the standpoint that Marxist-Humanism, founded by Raya Dunayevskaya, is the philosophy of the age. That philosophy continually needs to be concretized anew, which at the same time requires understanding it. An epochal philosophy cannot be studied … Continue reading