- McKibben's "The End of Nature"
- Django Unchained
- Marxism and the U.S. Civil War
- Bosnian genocide 20 years after
- Violence 'normalized'
- New biographies reflect Karl Marx's todayness
- Reading Marx’s Critique of the Gotha Program
- Chinua Achebe (1930-2013) and his legacy
- Ukraine and Bosnia: historic uprisings
Monthly Archives: July 2010
This blog unabashedly takes the standpoint that Marxist-Humanism, founded by Raya Dunayevskaya, is the philosophy of the age. That philosophy continually needs to be concretized anew, which at the same time requires understanding it. An epochal philosophy cannot be studied … Continue reading