- Violence 'normalized'
- Marx on directly social labor
- Hazel Johnson, environmental justice and freedom fighter
- N.Y. Times twisting science for sexism
- The Arab Spring
- Urgent call from Whittier Parents Committee: Help needed tonight!
- Occupy Movement faces racism
- Some cuts don't heal
- Sudan’s Arab Spring
Monthly Archives: October 2011
From the September-October 2011 issue of News & Letters: Car wash workers unionizing Editor’s note: On Aug. 6, 15 young Mexican workers and student activists picketed the Robertson Car Wash for seven hours in support of low-wage immigrant car wash … Continue reading
Women’s freedom, the religion of the oppressors, and the religion of the oppressed: Sharia law, the Catholic hierarchy, and the Religious Right
Guest post from Terry Moon. This is a presentation she gave to a meeting in Chicago: The Necessity to End State Power for Bishops and Mullahs Terry Moon, September 26, 2011, Chicago I. The religion of the oppressor and the … Continue reading