- Hazel Johnson, environmental justice and freedom fighter
- Indignant Heart and Charles Denby's self-development as worker-editor
- After the election: How do we oppose Trump’s fascism and move forward?
- Frantz Fanon and women's liberation
- Marx's Humanism today
- New biographies reflect Karl Marx's todayness
- Reading Marx’s Critique of the Gotha Program
- Global warming, concepts of development, and capital's momentum
- Bosnian genocide 20 years after
- Violence 'normalized'
Monthly Archives: January 2012
From the new January-February 2012 issue of News & Letters: From the Writings of Raya Dunayevskaya Dialectics of revolution in Africa, Asia Editor’s note: The upsurge of freedom struggles from Arab Spring to Occupy Wall Street makes it imperative to … Continue reading
Lead article in the new January-February 2012 issue of News & Letters: Widening labor and peasant revolts threaten Chinese rulers by Bob McGuire Open rebellion in the village of Wukan in December revealed the forced land seizures that have underpinned … Continue reading