- Indignant Heart and Charles Denby's self-development as worker-editor
- McKibben's "The End of Nature"
- Women's freedom, the religion of the oppressors, and the religion of the oppressed: Sharia law, the Catholic hierarchy, and the Religious Right
- Chinua Achebe (1930-2013) and his legacy
- Reading Marx’s Critique of the Gotha Program
- After the election: How do we oppose Trump’s fascism and move forward?
Monthly Archives: February 2014
Students at City University of New York and supporters protest and take direct action to save the Guillermo Morales/Assata Shakur Center, and face criminalization of their activities. Continue reading
Participant report on a New York teach-in on “Syria in the Context of the Arab Uprisings.” Continue reading
Michael Gilbert reviews “Stay Solid! A Radical Handbook for Youth.” Continue reading
Kiev was host to an historic international gathering of workers’ organizations from four formerly Soviet nations that demonstrated the development of a new independent labor movement in Ukraine, now very active in the huge democratic-revolutionary movement. Continue reading
Robotics development has exploded within the past three years. Under capitalism, robotics has made millions unemployed, and robots have also become a means for employers to intimidate workers who oppose management dictates. Continue reading
Garment workers and organizers from Bangladesh and Los Angeles discussed their labor conditions at the downtown L.A. Garment Center Continue reading