- Reading Marx’s Critique of the Gotha Program
- Bosnian genocide 20 years after
- McKibben's "The End of Nature"
- Harriet Tubman and the Civil War
- Occupy defies attacks
- Violence 'normalized'
- World in View: South Africa's 'Class Apartheid'
- South African shack dwellers: 'a new social movement'
- Fanon and Marx
- Sudan’s Arab Spring
Tag Archives: 1871 Paris Commune
The persisting economic crisis has spurred new interest in Karl Marx including “Communization Theory” which projects Marx’s dialectic as a total break with capitalism but without posing a need for dialectical mediation beyond capitalism. Continue reading
From the new issue of NEWS & LETTERS, May-June 2011: From the Writings of Raya Dunayevskaya Letter to the youth Subjects of revolution: theory/practice Editor’s Note: Excerpted from Jan. 15, 1971, letter to Will Stein and other young revolutionaries in … Continue reading