- Indignant Heart and Charles Denby's self-development as worker-editor
- McKibben's "The End of Nature"
- Women's freedom, the religion of the oppressors, and the religion of the oppressed: Sharia law, the Catholic hierarchy, and the Religious Right
- Chinua Achebe (1930-2013) and his legacy
- Reading Marx’s Critique of the Gotha Program
- After the election: How do we oppose Trump’s fascism and move forward?
Tag Archives: Alexis Tsipras
On Greece and Syriza: Against the inhumanity of austerity, we pose the fullness of human liberation!
The electoral victory of Greece’s Syriza represents resistance to brutal austerity. Alarms are raised by Syriza’s alliance with the racist, theocratic Independent Greeks party. Continue reading
This is the lead article from the new July-August 2012 issue of News & Letters: Spain, Greece, Europe: capitalist crisis and revolt by Franklin Dmitryev When the bailout of banks in Spain, the Eurozone’s fourth largest economy, was announced on … Continue reading