- Violence 'normalized'
- Marx on directly social labor
- Hazel Johnson, environmental justice and freedom fighter
- N.Y. Times twisting science for sexism
- The Arab Spring
- Urgent call from Whittier Parents Committee: Help needed tonight!
- Occupy Movement faces racism
- Some cuts don't heal
- Sudan’s Arab Spring
Tag Archives: Alexis Tsipras
On Greece and Syriza: Against the inhumanity of austerity, we pose the fullness of human liberation!
The electoral victory of Greece’s Syriza represents resistance to brutal austerity. Alarms are raised by Syriza’s alliance with the racist, theocratic Independent Greeks party. Continue reading
This is the lead article from the new July-August 2012 issue of News & Letters: Spain, Greece, Europe: capitalist crisis and revolt by Franklin Dmitryev When the bailout of banks in Spain, the Eurozone’s fourth largest economy, was announced on … Continue reading