- Hazel Johnson, environmental justice and freedom fighter
- McKibben's "The End of Nature"
- Violence 'normalized'
- Harriet Tubman and the Civil War
- Indignant Heart and Charles Denby's self-development as worker-editor
- Bosnian genocide 20 years after
- Django Unchained
- New biographies reflect Karl Marx's todayness
- In ecosocialist debates on Marx and Malthus
- Radium girls honored
Tag Archives: anti-Muslim hysteria
Women’s freedom, the religion of the oppressors, and the religion of the oppressed: Sharia law, the Catholic hierarchy, and the Religious Right
Guest post from Terry Moon. This is a presentation she gave to a meeting in Chicago: The Necessity to End State Power for Bishops and Mullahs Terry Moon, September 26, 2011, Chicago I. The religion of the oppressor and the … Continue reading