- Hazel Johnson, environmental justice and freedom fighter
- Indignant Heart and Charles Denby's self-development as worker-editor
- After the election: How do we oppose Trump’s fascism and move forward?
- Frantz Fanon and women's liberation
- Marx's Humanism today
- New biographies reflect Karl Marx's todayness
- Reading Marx’s Critique of the Gotha Program
- Global warming, concepts of development, and capital's momentum
- Bosnian genocide 20 years after
- Violence 'normalized'
Tag Archives: Big Data
Reliance on metrics in healthcare has become a new Taylorism, or management by time study. Everything in the hospital workplace is now tracked by sophisticated computer programs, down to every last pill, gauze and penny, and down to every last motion. This vast pool of information becomes Big Data. Continue reading