- Hazel Johnson, environmental justice and freedom fighter
- McKibben's "The End of Nature"
- Violence 'normalized'
- Harriet Tubman and the Civil War
- Indignant Heart and Charles Denby's self-development as worker-editor
- Bosnian genocide 20 years after
- Django Unchained
- New biographies reflect Karl Marx's todayness
- In ecosocialist debates on Marx and Malthus
- Radium girls honored
Tag Archives: California Families Against Solitary Confinement
From the new March-April 2013 issue of News & Letters: California hearings on prison torture Sacramento, Calif.–On Feb. 25, around 100 people, mostly family members of prisoners organized as California Families Against Solitary Confinement (CFASC), gathered on the state capitol … Continue reading
The March-April 2013 issue of News & Letters is available on the web. News & Letters, Vol. 58, No. 2 March – April 2013 You may view this issue of News & Letters in pdf form here Lead From India to Egypt … Continue reading
From the January-February 2013 issue of News & Letters: Pelican Bay families support prisoners Editor’s note: California Families Against Solitary Confinement (CFASC) came together during the prisoners’ 2011 hunger strike initiated by prisoners in Security Housing Unit (SHU). To support … Continue reading