- McKibben's "The End of Nature"
- Pelican Bay SHU on hunger strike
- Indignant Heart and Charles Denby's self-development as worker-editor
- After the election: How do we oppose Trump’s fascism and move forward?
- Fighting 50 years after the pill / ella approved
- Harriet Tubman and the Civil War
- Arabic translation of Marxism and Freedom available on pdf
- Bosnian genocide 20 years after
- Fanon and Marx
- Hazel Johnson, environmental justice and freedom fighter
Tag Archives: California Prison Focus
From the September-October 2014 issue of News & Letters: “I am an inmate at New Folsom State Prison and was personally involved in the statewide hunger strike that started on July 1 in protest of California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitiation’s (CDCR) practices … Continue reading
From the new September-October 2013 issue of News & Letters: Families stand up for prisoners’ rights Editor’s note: Marie Levin spoke at many of the demonstrations. This statement is from July 31. Oakland, Calif.—My name is Marie Levin. My brother, … Continue reading