- McKibben's "The End of Nature"
- Pelican Bay SHU on hunger strike
- Indignant Heart and Charles Denby's self-development as worker-editor
- After the election: How do we oppose Trump’s fascism and move forward?
- Fighting 50 years after the pill / ella approved
- Harriet Tubman and the Civil War
- Arabic translation of Marxism and Freedom available on pdf
- Bosnian genocide 20 years after
- Fanon and Marx
- Hazel Johnson, environmental justice and freedom fighter
Tag Archives: capitalism
Narendra Modi states openly that his program will be to unleash “free market” reform coupled with authoritarianism in government. Modi’s history tells us what his authority portends: the massacre of 2,000 Muslims in Gujarat. Continue reading
Draft for Marxist-Humanist Perspectives, 2014-2015. IV. Philosophy and organization. A. The philosophic moment of Marxist-Humanism. B. Organizational tasks. Continue reading
Draft for Marxist-Humanist Perspectives, 2014-2015. III. Capitalism’s political and economic degeneracy. A. Karl Marx haunts capitalism’s stagnation. B. The race toward climate chaos. Continue reading
Revolution and counter-revolution contend now, while the prolonged global capitalist economic crisis refuses to end. The question arises: where is the needed banner of total uprooting of the system and creation of new human relations as the goal? This objective need is present in every struggle from outright revolution in the Middle East to movements in the U.S. Beset by attacks and contradictions, they have in turn sparked counter-revolutions. Continue reading
May-June 2014 News & Letters online: “From the U.S. to Ukraine, crises and revolts call for philosophy”; “Unchaining the revolutionary dialectic”; much more… Continue reading