- Reading Marx’s Critique of the Gotha Program
- Bosnian genocide 20 years after
- McKibben's "The End of Nature"
- Harriet Tubman and the Civil War
- Occupy defies attacks
- Violence 'normalized'
- World in View: South Africa's 'Class Apartheid'
- South African shack dwellers: 'a new social movement'
- Fanon and Marx
- Sudan’s Arab Spring
Tag Archives: Chokri Belaid
The mass protests in Turkey, the presidential election in Iran and, above all, the continuing struggle for the Syrian revolution express the depth of today’s social crisis. These crises are interpenetrated and inseparable. The stakes are high. Continue reading
The new May-June 2013 issue of News & Letters is available on the web: News & Letters, Vol. 58, No. 3 May – June 2013 You may view this issue of News & Letters in pdf form here Draft for Marxist-Humanist Perspectives, … Continue reading
From the new March-April 2013 issue of News & Letters: Lead From India to Egypt to U.S., women fighting for freedom by Terry Moon Two recent events have shown the deep and seemingly intractable worldwide oppression of women and, at … Continue reading