- Violence 'normalized'
- Marx on directly social labor
- Hazel Johnson, environmental justice and freedom fighter
- N.Y. Times twisting science for sexism
- The Arab Spring
- Urgent call from Whittier Parents Committee: Help needed tonight!
- Occupy Movement faces racism
- Some cuts don't heal
- Sudan’s Arab Spring
Tag Archives: CNA
From the September-October 2014 issue of News & Letters: Workshop Talks: Nurses vs. Kaiser Contract bargaining has begun between the California Nurses Association and Kaiser Permanente. CNA has steadfastly rejected management’s demand to hold negotiations in closed sessions….
On Jan. 6, RNs from the California Nurses Association (CNA) picketed a new state-of-the-art facility at Kaiser Oakland to protest increasing restrictions on access to care while decreasing frontline care staff. The opening was timed to coincide with the implementation of the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Continue reading