- Reading Marx’s Critique of the Gotha Program
- Marx on directly social labor
- Marxism and the U.S. Civil War
- November-December 2013 News & Letters online
- Revolutions in Tunisia, Egypt and Libya shake world order
- World in View: Famine in North Korea
- A divided Canada
- Fanon and Marx
- Red Onion prisoners STRIKE!
- Canada’s First Nations against fracking
Tag Archives: CNA
From the September-October 2014 issue of News & Letters: Workshop Talks: Nurses vs. Kaiser Contract bargaining has begun between the California Nurses Association and Kaiser Permanente. CNA has steadfastly rejected management’s demand to hold negotiations in closed sessions….
On Jan. 6, RNs from the California Nurses Association (CNA) picketed a new state-of-the-art facility at Kaiser Oakland to protest increasing restrictions on access to care while decreasing frontline care staff. The opening was timed to coincide with the implementation of the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Continue reading