- McKibben's "The End of Nature"
- Pelican Bay SHU on hunger strike
- Indignant Heart and Charles Denby's self-development as worker-editor
- After the election: How do we oppose Trump’s fascism and move forward?
- Fighting 50 years after the pill / ella approved
- Harriet Tubman and the Civil War
- Arabic translation of Marxism and Freedom available on pdf
- Bosnian genocide 20 years after
- Fanon and Marx
- Hazel Johnson, environmental justice and freedom fighter
Tag Archives: Endnotes
The impasse in the anti-capitalist movement after Occupy has led to theoretical stirrings over what to do organizationally, not just about the abolition of capitalism, but a positive concept of the future after capitalism. This is an opportunity to engage Marx’s view of these concerns, which was rooted in his 1844 declaration of a revolutionary humanism as the positive in the negative that opens up to a totally new future by refusing to be defined by what it is against. Continue reading
The persisting economic crisis has spurred new interest in Karl Marx including “Communization Theory” which projects Marx’s dialectic as a total break with capitalism but without posing a need for dialectical mediation beyond capitalism. Continue reading