- Hazel Johnson, environmental justice and freedom fighter
- Indignant Heart and Charles Denby's self-development as worker-editor
- After the election: How do we oppose Trump’s fascism and move forward?
- Frantz Fanon and women's liberation
- Marx's Humanism today
- New biographies reflect Karl Marx's todayness
- Reading Marx’s Critique of the Gotha Program
- Global warming, concepts of development, and capital's momentum
- Bosnian genocide 20 years after
- Violence 'normalized'
Tag Archives: forms of self-organization
Faruq, a prisoner at Pelican Bay State Prison in California, reviews “Maroon the Implacable: The Collected Writings of Russell Maroon Shoatz” (PM Press, 2013), written by a revolutionary theorist forced to endure the psychological and physical torture of solitary confinement for the past 40 years. Continue reading
From the May-June 2012 issue of News & Letters: Draft for Marxist-Humanist Perspectives, 2012-2013 (continued from Part III) IV. Marx’s Humanism today “The commodity form of the products of labor became a fetish because of the perverse relationship of subject … Continue reading