- Reading Marx’s Critique of the Gotha Program
- Hazel Johnson, environmental justice and freedom fighter
- New York's 'F' in math
- South African shack dwellers: 'a new social movement'
- Radium girls honored
- Socialism and Ecology
- Women World Wide, September-October 2011
- In ecosocialist debates on Marx and Malthus
- Same-sex marriage
- Urgent call from Whittier Parents Committee: Help needed tonight!
Tag Archives: Great Recession
Draft for Marxist-Humanist Perspectives, 2014-2015. III. Capitalism’s political and economic degeneracy. A. Karl Marx haunts capitalism’s stagnation. B. The race toward climate chaos. Continue reading
From the May-June 2012 issue of News & Letters: Draft for Marxist-Humanist Perspectives, 2012-2013 (continued from Part II) III. Paths of destruction A. From war to war to war War is one of the rulers’ most potent counter-revolutionary weapons when … Continue reading
From the September-October 2011 issue of News & Letters: Permanent army of the unemployed Detroit–The unemployment crisis is reaching far into the future. Whereas many government and private economists have been predicting that the economy will pick up in the … Continue reading
From the Writings of Raya Dunayevskaya: Deep recession, rate of profit and the supreme commodity, labor power
From the new September-October 2011 issue of News & Letters: From the Writings of Raya Dunayevskaya Deep recession, rate of profit and the supreme commodity, labor power Editor’s note: Written in the midst of the last double-dip recession in the … Continue reading