- Reading Marx’s Critique of the Gotha Program
- Hazel Johnson, environmental justice and freedom fighter
- New York's 'F' in math
- South African shack dwellers: 'a new social movement'
- Radium girls honored
- Socialism and Ecology
- Women World Wide, September-October 2011
- In ecosocialist debates on Marx and Malthus
- Same-sex marriage
- Urgent call from Whittier Parents Committee: Help needed tonight!
Tag Archives: India
Preview of article on women’s oppression and freedom struggles worldwide for March-April issue. Comment now so that your thoughts can be taken into account in the finished article. Continue reading
Mississippi pro-discrimination law; Gay rights in India’s election; sexual and gender diversity classes in Nepal. Continue reading
Narendra Modi states openly that his program will be to unleash “free market” reform coupled with authoritarianism in government. Modi’s history tells us what his authority portends: the massacre of 2,000 Muslims in Gujarat. Continue reading
Few people relish pollution tourism and fewer still can so appropriately express their disgust and delight as Andrew Blackwell in “Visit Sunny Chernobyl: And Other Adventures in the World’s Most Polluted Places.” Continue reading
Opposition to Russia’s renewed oppression of LGBT people; India’s Supreme Court upholds British colonial-era anti-sodomy law Continue reading