- Reading Marx’s Critique of the Gotha Program
- Bosnian genocide 20 years after
- McKibben's "The End of Nature"
- Harriet Tubman and the Civil War
- Occupy defies attacks
- Violence 'normalized'
- World in View: South Africa's 'Class Apartheid'
- South African shack dwellers: 'a new social movement'
- Fanon and Marx
- Sudan’s Arab Spring
Tag Archives: James Daly
From the September-October 2012 issue of News & Letters: Readers’ Views, Part 1 CAPITALIST CRISIS AND REVOLT I appreciated Franklin Dmitryev’s Lead article in the July-August N&L, on “Spain, Greece, Europe: Capitalist crisis and revolt,” for showing how the so-called … Continue reading