- McKibben's "The End of Nature"
- After the election: How do we oppose Trump’s fascism and move forward?
- Absolute Negativity, Occupy and Situationists
- Marx's Humanism today
- Violence 'normalized'
- Censorship: China and Facebook
- Global warming, concepts of development, and capital's momentum
- In Memoriam: John Alan/Allen Willis
- Bosnian genocide 20 years after
- Django Unchained
Tag Archives: John McCain
The explosive advances of the army of the self-proclaimed Islamic State (IS), crossing from Syria into northern and central Iraq, have brought deeper miseries to the Iraqi people who might have expected they had already endured the worst, including the effects of U.S. imperialist policy. Atrocities from mass shootings and beheadings to systematic kidnapping and rapes of women—that the world and U.S. foreign policy ignored when IS carried them out against anti-Assad revolutionaries in Syria—in Iraq no longer remained hidden. Continue reading