- McKibben's "The End of Nature"
- Pelican Bay SHU on hunger strike
- Indignant Heart and Charles Denby's self-development as worker-editor
- After the election: How do we oppose Trump’s fascism and move forward?
- Fighting 50 years after the pill / ella approved
- Harriet Tubman and the Civil War
- Arabic translation of Marxism and Freedom available on pdf
- Bosnian genocide 20 years after
- Fanon and Marx
- Hazel Johnson, environmental justice and freedom fighter
Tag Archives: Justice and Development Party
Preview of article on women’s oppression and freedom struggles worldwide for March-April issue. Comment now so that your thoughts can be taken into account in the finished article. Continue reading
The mass protests in Turkey, the presidential election in Iran and, above all, the continuing struggle for the Syrian revolution express the depth of today’s social crisis. These crises are interpenetrated and inseparable. The stakes are high. Continue reading
From the November-December 2012 issue of News & Letters Kurdish prisoners’ hunger strike Below are excerpts of a Nov. 5, 2012, statement by Kurdish prisoners on hunger strike in Turkey since Sept. 12. Now thousands more prisoners are joining the … Continue reading
From the July-August 2012 issue of News & Letters: Women Worldwide, July-August 2012 by Artemis In May, delegations of Japanese officials came to Palisades Park, N.J., where more than half the community is of Korean descent, to request the removal … Continue reading