- Hazel Johnson, environmental justice and freedom fighter
- Indignant Heart and Charles Denby's self-development as worker-editor
- After the election: How do we oppose Trump’s fascism and move forward?
- Frantz Fanon and women's liberation
- Marx's Humanism today
- New biographies reflect Karl Marx's todayness
- Reading Marx’s Critique of the Gotha Program
- Global warming, concepts of development, and capital's momentum
- Bosnian genocide 20 years after
- Violence 'normalized'
Tag Archives: LGBTQ rights
Review by Adele of “Godless Americana: Race and Religious Rebels,” by Sikivu Hutchinson (Infidel Books, 2013). Continue reading
CeCe McDonald; Arizona’s Religious Freedom Restoration Act; Global Day of Action called by Solidarity Alliance in Nigeria. Continue reading
News and Letters Committees has posted its OFFICIAL CALL FOR CONVENTION to Work Out Marxist-Humanist Perspectives for 2014-2015 February 23, 2014 To All Members of News and Letters Committees Dear Friends: The sharpness of revolution and counter-revolution … Continue reading
From the January-February 2013 issue of News & Letters: Queer Notes by Elise The newly signed law that would have protected all California Queer youth from “ex-gay” therapies and therapies to change gender expression has been suspended. Federal Appeals Court … Continue reading
From the January-February 2013 issue of News & Letters: Women World Wide by Artemis On Jan. 2, Gerda Lerner, a founding member of the National Organization for Women and history professor at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, died at the age … Continue reading