- Hazel Johnson, environmental justice and freedom fighter
- Indignant Heart and Charles Denby's self-development as worker-editor
- After the election: How do we oppose Trump’s fascism and move forward?
- Frantz Fanon and women's liberation
- Marx's Humanism today
- New biographies reflect Karl Marx's todayness
- Reading Marx’s Critique of the Gotha Program
- Global warming, concepts of development, and capital's momentum
- Bosnian genocide 20 years after
- Violence 'normalized'
Tag Archives: News & Letters
Official Call for national gathering of News and Letters Committees to work out Marxist-Humanist perspectives for 2015-2016 Continue reading
Jacqueline Jones’ new book, A Dreadful Deceit: The Myth of Race from the Colonial Era to Obama’s America, is not a call to ignore effects of the concept of race in law and practice. She finds the definition of race repeatedly twisted to suit the needs of the ruling class and wielded as a tool for subjugation of Black and white labor alike. Continue reading
How our friends at Criticism &c. observed International Women’s Day: For International Women’s Day 2012: Margaret Ellingham, An American Marxist in Italy
New Russian edition of Marxism and Freedom *** From Readers’ Views, January-February 2012 issue of News & Letters: NEW DEVELOPMENTS IN RUSSIA: IN REVOLT, IN THEORY I heard the news of the largest protests in Russia since the dissolution of … Continue reading
The Nov-Dec 2010 issue of News & Letters is now available online. http://newsandletters.org/issues/2010/Nov-Dec/index.asp Lead: Campaigns intensify counter-revolutionary onslaught http://newsandletters.org/issues/2010/Nov-Dec/leadNovDec_10.asp Editorial: End Afghan war! http://newsandletters.org/issues/2010/Nov-Dec/editorialNovDec_10.asp From the Writings of Raya Dunayevskaya: Dialectics of revolution: American roots and world Humanist concepts, Part … Continue reading