- McKibben's "The End of Nature"
- After the election: How do we oppose Trump’s fascism and move forward?
- Absolute Negativity, Occupy and Situationists
- Marx's Humanism today
- Violence 'normalized'
- Censorship: China and Facebook
- Global warming, concepts of development, and capital's momentum
- In Memoriam: John Alan/Allen Willis
- Bosnian genocide 20 years after
- Django Unchained
Tag Archives: Origin of the Family Private Property and the State
Women’s struggle for freedom has continued to develop into a worldwide movement with revolutionary content (see page 1). Unfortunately, much of the Left seems unable to hear this radical dimension of women’s struggles. A recent example is Sharon Smith’s essay, Continue reading →