- Bosnian genocide 20 years after
- McKibben's "The End of Nature"
- Özgecan Aslan: Sexual assault and murder in Turkey spark widespread outrage, demonstrations
- On Greece and Syriza: Against the inhumanity of austerity, we pose the fullness of human liberation!
- Renewed attention to Charles Denby
- Language and death in Juárez
- Marxism and the U.S. Civil War
- Queer Notes, September-October 2011
- Stay Solid! A Radical Handbook for Youth
- Afro-Colombian communities under the gun in Buenaventura
Tag Archives: Patriot Act
The media has been awash with articles on U.S. government surveillance since the bombshell revelations by Edward J. Snowden. The data mining by large U.S. corporations gets less attention. It relies not only on sophisticated electronic devices, but on the currency of fear and sheer intimidation which would make a Big Brother tyrant proud. Continue reading