- Reading Marx’s Critique of the Gotha Program
- Hazel Johnson, environmental justice and freedom fighter
- New York's 'F' in math
- South African shack dwellers: 'a new social movement'
- Radium girls honored
- Socialism and Ecology
- Women World Wide, September-October 2011
- In ecosocialist debates on Marx and Malthus
- Same-sex marriage
- Urgent call from Whittier Parents Committee: Help needed tonight!
Tag Archives: poverty
Draft for Marxist-Humanist Perspectives, 2014-2015: From the U.S. to Ukraine, crises and revolts call for philosophy. II. Revolt and retrogression at home. A. Women under attack. B. Many dimensions of revolt Continue reading
While experiences in the squares of the Arab Spring, in Turkey’s Gezi Park, in the streets of Spain and Greece, and in the U.S. Occupy Movements have revealed moments of what new human relations between women and men could look like, those moments of hope and exhilaration have been followed by devastating reaction and retrogression. Continue reading
From the July-August 2012 issue of News & Letters: Commemorating the Los Angeles Rebellion Los Angeles, Calif.—On April 28, people from the Black community, some from Occupy LA, and others gathered at the 71st and Normandie Ave. block party on the 20th … Continue reading