- Reading Marx’s Critique of the Gotha Program
- Hazel Johnson, environmental justice and freedom fighter
- New York's 'F' in math
- South African shack dwellers: 'a new social movement'
- Radium girls honored
- Socialism and Ecology
- Women World Wide, September-October 2011
- In ecosocialist debates on Marx and Malthus
- Same-sex marriage
- Urgent call from Whittier Parents Committee: Help needed tonight!
Tag Archives: Puerta del Sol
This is the lead article from the new July-August 2012 issue of News & Letters: Spain, Greece, Europe: capitalist crisis and revolt by Franklin Dmitryev When the bailout of banks in Spain, the Eurozone’s fourth largest economy, was announced on … Continue reading
From the May-June 2012 issue of News & Letters: Draft for Marxist-Humanist Perspectives, 2012-2013 (continued from Part II) III. Paths of destruction A. From war to war to war War is one of the rulers’ most potent counter-revolutionary weapons when … Continue reading
From the new July-August 2011 issue of News & Letters: Reports from Spain’s Puerta del Sol Square Defying laws against public demonstrations, tens of thousands of protestors, self-described “indignados,” occupied Madrid’s Puerta del Sol and gathered in 162 squares in … Continue reading
From the new July-August 2011 issue of News & Letters: World in View Greece: Tahrir Squared by Gerry Emmett The Arab Spring has galvanized resistance to European governments’ aim of resolving capitalism’s crisis on the backs of the working class. … Continue reading