- Hazel Johnson, environmental justice and freedom fighter
- Indignant Heart and Charles Denby's self-development as worker-editor
- After the election: How do we oppose Trump’s fascism and move forward?
- Frantz Fanon and women's liberation
- Marx's Humanism today
- New biographies reflect Karl Marx's todayness
- Reading Marx’s Critique of the Gotha Program
- Global warming, concepts of development, and capital's momentum
- Bosnian genocide 20 years after
- Violence 'normalized'
Tag Archives: Rush Limbaugh
The war against birth control is a war against the idea that women are actually human beings who have a right to control their fertility and plan when and if to have a child. Continue reading
Women’s freedom, the religion of the oppressors, and the religion of the oppressed: Sharia law, the Catholic hierarchy, and the Religious Right
Guest post from Terry Moon. This is a presentation she gave to a meeting in Chicago: The Necessity to End State Power for Bishops and Mullahs Terry Moon, September 26, 2011, Chicago I. The religion of the oppressor and the … Continue reading
From the March-April 2011 issue of News & Letters: Editorial: Corporate assaults on workers and women As the national assault against the working class in the U.S. increases, most openly evidenced by the orchestrated attacks aimed at destroying public employees’ … Continue reading