- Indignant Heart and Charles Denby's self-development as worker-editor
- McKibben's "The End of Nature"
- Women's freedom, the religion of the oppressors, and the religion of the oppressed: Sharia law, the Catholic hierarchy, and the Religious Right
- Chinua Achebe (1930-2013) and his legacy
- Reading Marx’s Critique of the Gotha Program
- After the election: How do we oppose Trump’s fascism and move forward?
Tag Archives: sexism
A Dec. 7, 2016, presentation by Franklin Dmitryev on “After the election: How do we oppose Trump’s fascism and move forward?” Continue reading
Preview of article on women’s oppression and freedom struggles worldwide for March-April issue. Comment now so that your thoughts can be taken into account in the finished article. Continue reading
From the September-October 2014 issue of News & Letters: Protect Aminetou Mint El-Moctar in Mauritania; female genital mutilation in the U.S.; Maryam Mirzakhani is the first woman to win “Nobel Prize of mathematics.” Read more: Women WorldWide
From the May-June 2014 issue of News & Letters: Readers’ Views LABOR AND IMMIGRATION On April 8, about 100 people, the majority young Latinas/os, gathered in front of Los Angeles City Hall to protest the deportation of immigrants. Obama’s administration … Continue reading