- Hazel Johnson, environmental justice and freedom fighter
- Indignant Heart and Charles Denby's self-development as worker-editor
- After the election: How do we oppose Trump’s fascism and move forward?
- Frantz Fanon and women's liberation
- Marx's Humanism today
- New biographies reflect Karl Marx's todayness
- Reading Marx’s Critique of the Gotha Program
- Global warming, concepts of development, and capital's momentum
- Bosnian genocide 20 years after
- Violence 'normalized'
Tag Archives: Sit Down and Shut Up anti-protest ordinance
From the May-June 2012 issue of News & Letters: Draft for Marxist-Humanist Perspectives, 2012-2013 (continued from yesterday) II. In the belly of the beast A. Occupy and anti-Occupy The very new phenomenon of the Occupy Movement brought this moment of … Continue reading →