- Violence 'normalized'
- Marx on directly social labor
- Hazel Johnson, environmental justice and freedom fighter
- N.Y. Times twisting science for sexism
- The Arab Spring
- Urgent call from Whittier Parents Committee: Help needed tonight!
- Occupy Movement faces racism
- Some cuts don't heal
- Sudan’s Arab Spring
Tag Archives: State Department
Chicago–“Say NO to KXL!” was the message of 100 protesters outside the local State Department offices on the bitter cold night of Feb. 3, demanding that President Obama reject the Keystone XL pipeline that would carry extra-dirty tar sands oil from Canada to the Gulf Coast. It was one of 283 actions across the U.S. and Canada organized in three days after the State Department released its fake environmental report on the pipeline–a report crafted by cronies of TransCanada, Keystone’s owner, with the imprimatur of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Continue reading