- McKibben's "The End of Nature"
- Pelican Bay SHU on hunger strike
- Indignant Heart and Charles Denby's self-development as worker-editor
- After the election: How do we oppose Trump’s fascism and move forward?
- Fighting 50 years after the pill / ella approved
- Harriet Tubman and the Civil War
- Arabic translation of Marxism and Freedom available on pdf
- Bosnian genocide 20 years after
- Fanon and Marx
- Hazel Johnson, environmental justice and freedom fighter
Tag Archives: Syrian people
From the January-February 2014 issue of News & Letters: Readers’ Views, Part 1 THE SYRIAN REVOLUTION AS TEST OF WORLD POLITICS I have been active in a number of student groups around labor and women’s issues. We always talk about … Continue reading
From the July-August 2012 issue of News & Letters: World in View Syria and the Left by Gerry Emmett “None of us believe that peace is so sweet or life so dear that we are willing to sell our freedom … Continue reading
From the new March-April 2012 issue of News & Letters: Lead Syrian revolution fights Assad’s genocide, world powers watch by Gerry Emmett The unprecedented uprising in Syria has been called the “orphan revolution” because it seems that the Syrian people … Continue reading