- Hazel Johnson, environmental justice and freedom fighter
- McKibben's "The End of Nature"
- Violence 'normalized'
- Harriet Tubman and the Civil War
- Indignant Heart and Charles Denby's self-development as worker-editor
- Bosnian genocide 20 years after
- Django Unchained
- New biographies reflect Karl Marx's todayness
- In ecosocialist debates on Marx and Malthus
- Radium girls honored
Tag Archives: Syriza
Official Call for national gathering of News and Letters Committees to work out Marxist-Humanist perspectives for 2015-2016 Continue reading
On Greece and Syriza: Against the inhumanity of austerity, we pose the fullness of human liberation!
The electoral victory of Greece’s Syriza represents resistance to brutal austerity. Alarms are raised by Syriza’s alliance with the racist, theocratic Independent Greeks party. Continue reading
This is the lead article from the new July-August 2012 issue of News & Letters: Spain, Greece, Europe: capitalist crisis and revolt by Franklin Dmitryev When the bailout of banks in Spain, the Eurozone’s fourth largest economy, was announced on … Continue reading
The new July-August 2012 issue of News & Letters is available on the web. News & Letters, Vol. 57, No. 4 July-August 2012 You may view this issue of News & Letters in pdf form here Lead: Spain, Greece, Europe: … Continue reading