- McKibben's "The End of Nature"
- Pelican Bay SHU on hunger strike
- Indignant Heart and Charles Denby's self-development as worker-editor
- After the election: How do we oppose Trump’s fascism and move forward?
- Fighting 50 years after the pill / ella approved
- Harriet Tubman and the Civil War
- Arabic translation of Marxism and Freedom available on pdf
- Bosnian genocide 20 years after
- Fanon and Marx
- Hazel Johnson, environmental justice and freedom fighter
Tag Archives: Tea Party
News & Letters, Vol. 57, No. 6 November-December 2012 You may view this issue of News & Letters in pdf form here Lead Obama’s re-election doesn’t end clash of two worlds The two worlds of the rulers and the ruled shone through … Continue reading
From the new September-October 2012 issue of News & Letters: From the Writings of Raya Dunayevskaya Historic roots of far Right threat to U.S. Editor’s Note: Originally the lead article in the June-July 1964 issue of News & Letters, this article analyzed … Continue reading
Lead article from the new September-October 2012 issue of News & Letters: Reactionary U.S. election shows capital’s contradictions by Ron Kelch “We built it!” roared the delegates at the Republican Party convention in Tampa. It was the perfect expression of … Continue reading
News & Letters, Vol. 57, No. 5 September-October 2012 You may view this issue of News & Letters in pdf form here Lead Reactionary U.S. election shows capital’s contradictions “We built it!” roared the delegates at the Republican Party convention … Continue reading
From the September-October 2011 issue of News & Letters: Readers’ Views Contents: REVOLUTION AND COUNTER-REVOLUTION: ARAB SPRING AS CROSSROADS IN HISTORY KARL MARX AND WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE REMEMBERING CHRISTINA SANTIAGO THELONIOUS MONK CANADA AS ‘CONTESTATAIRE’ SOCIETY MAN-MADE DISASTERS: NUCLEAR POWER AND WORLD WAR … Continue reading