- Reading Marx’s Critique of the Gotha Program
- Bosnian genocide 20 years after
- McKibben's "The End of Nature"
- Harriet Tubman and the Civil War
- Occupy defies attacks
- Violence 'normalized'
- World in View: South Africa's 'Class Apartheid'
- South African shack dwellers: 'a new social movement'
- Fanon and Marx
- Sudan’s Arab Spring
Tag Archives: Tel Aviv
From the July-August 2012 issue of News & Letters: World in View Syria and the Left by Gerry Emmett “None of us believe that peace is so sweet or life so dear that we are willing to sell our freedom … Continue reading