- McKibben's "The End of Nature"
- Hazel Johnson, environmental justice and freedom fighter
- Indignant Heart and Charles Denby's self-development as worker-editor
- Bosnian genocide 20 years after
- Django Unchained
- Violence 'normalized'
- New biographies reflect Karl Marx's todayness
- Harriet Tubman and the Civil War
- In ecosocialist debates on Marx and Malthus
Tag Archives: U.S. Supreme Court
Official Call for national gathering of News and Letters Committees to work out Marxist-Humanist perspectives for 2015-2016 Continue reading
From the September-October 2012 issue of News & Letters: Readers’ Views, Part 1 CAPITALIST CRISIS AND REVOLT I appreciated Franklin Dmitryev’s Lead article in the July-August N&L, on “Spain, Greece, Europe: Capitalist crisis and revolt,” for showing how the so-called … Continue reading
From the July-August 2011 issue of News & Letters: Women World Wide by Artemis The reactionary majority of the U.S. Supreme Court gutted all future class action suits by throwing out the case against Wal-Mart, which has discriminated against over … Continue reading