- Violence 'normalized'
- Marx on directly social labor
- Hazel Johnson, environmental justice and freedom fighter
- N.Y. Times twisting science for sexism
- The Arab Spring
- Urgent call from Whittier Parents Committee: Help needed tonight!
- Occupy Movement faces racism
- Some cuts don't heal
- Sudan’s Arab Spring
Tag Archives: United Kingdom
From the November-December 2012 issue of News & Letters Massive London march against austerity London, England—The leader of the opposition, Ed Miliband, was heckled on Oct. 20 at a mass demonstration here against austerity cuts. The Labour Party leader had … Continue reading
From the September-October 2012 issue of News & Letters: Assange: Law, politics and human rights London—Protest can be violent. Yet whilst violence towards demonstrators often goes unremarked even in an avowedly democratic nation such as Britain, police violence towards foreign … Continue reading