- Indignant Heart and Charles Denby's self-development as worker-editor
- McKibben's "The End of Nature"
- Women's freedom, the religion of the oppressors, and the religion of the oppressed: Sharia law, the Catholic hierarchy, and the Religious Right
- Chinua Achebe (1930-2013) and his legacy
- Reading Marx’s Critique of the Gotha Program
- After the election: How do we oppose Trump’s fascism and move forward?
Monthly Archives: November 2012
From the new November-December 2012 issue of News & Letters World in View Yemen: famine, drones and freedom by Gerry Emmett Demands for freedom and dignity drove the Arab Spring. In Tunisia, in Tahrir Square in Egypt, in Daraa, Syria, … Continue reading
From the new November-December 2012 issue of News & Letters Essay The 200th anniversary of Hegel’s absolute method by Ron Kelch All revolutions, in the sciences no less than in general history, originate only in this, that the spirit of … Continue reading
From the new November-December 2012 issue of News & Letters From the Writings of Raya Dunayevskaya The Cuban Missile Crisis and its test of movements’ negative character Editor’s note: On the 50th anniversary of the Cuban Missile Crisis, we present … Continue reading
From the new November-December 2012 issue of News & Letters Editorial Stop the war on Gaza! Nov. 14, 2012–Israel’s current onslaught against the Gaza Palestinians, beginning with the assassination of Hamas military chief Ahmed Jabari, are more than a response … Continue reading
News & Letters, Vol. 57, No. 6 November-December 2012 You may view this issue of News & Letters in pdf form here Lead Obama’s re-election doesn’t end clash of two worlds The two worlds of the rulers and the ruled shone through … Continue reading
Newly posted on the Marxist Internet Archive, transcribed by Kevin Michaels: Where Is Russia Going? by Raya Dunayevskaya, from the March 30, 1956, issue of News & Letters. Since the recent 20th Congress of the Russian Communist Party, the capitalist … Continue reading